Digital Marketing Specialist
A unique opportunity to join a growing startup and make a serious impact on its growth! ShaleProfile sets out to bring transparency to the US shale oil and gas industry. Originally started as a hobby, the free blog has now turned into a professional visualization and analytics platform, with endless opportunities for growth and expansion. After ample validation and great early traction with customers, we are now looking to expand our team with a Digital Marketing specialist
This role is critical to the success of the company. You’ll be working closely with the founder and co-founder to establish our marketing strategy. You are responsible for engaging and growing ShaleProfile’s online presence and conversion to paid subscriptions: Engage as many people as possible, every day, with valuable information. Then turn our fans into paid subscribers.
We are a startup, this is a hands-on job. You will manage day-to-day all social channels (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, ShaleProfile’s Blog) and create copy, content, images, videos and strategies that drive conversion and a deep level of engagement. The right candidate is creative, entrepreneurial, hands-on, and proactive.
About the role:
- Identify ways that social media can enhance demand generation and product marketing campaigns. Develop plans, programs and strategies to drive conversions.
- Develop highly engaging content to support digital campaigns that will resonate and engage our highly technical / professional target audience.
- Design and create compelling graphics and interactive digital content for social channels, such as photos, video and animated graphics. Turning technical stories into simple and quick to understand digital content.
- Developing programs that grow influencer relationships. Act as the main point of contact for existing and prospective relationships. Actively outreach to audiences across social networks to engage them in discussions around relevant topics.
- Provide reporting of analytical understanding of campaign results and insights with actionable suggestions on a regular basis. Measure impact by using tracking best practices and gathering metrics and reporting on revenue, audience and engagement growth.
- Two to five years of experience in digital marketing, with a solid understanding for social media marketing and at the same time affinity with high end tech or data science
- At least two years of experience with software packages (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) for graphics and video manipulation and creation
- Ability to develop effective and compelling social media copy and visual assets to drive engagement and conversion.
- Experience reporting, monitoring and tracking results of digital marketing activity.
- Excellent English (written) skills; Ability to work independently; Great attention to detail.