Full-time (6-9 months) – We currently seeking an all-over graphic designer intern with a passion for online marketing, to work with our team in Rotterdam. The intern will help in developing the company’s social media presence and increasing brand awareness.
ShaleProfile is a startup that creates advanced visual analytics tools for the U.S shale oil & gas industry. As an intern you will be part of a dynamic team in charge of developing a marketing strategy for the company. You will be working closely with a professional graphic designer who will assist you through your daily tasks. You will also have the opportunity to take part in the brainstorming sessions, freely express your creative ideas and the possibility of having them implemented.
Our office is based in the CIC Rotterdam (a hub for startups and creative people) right outside Rotterdam Central Station.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop Online collateral and advertisement
- Produce media content for various marketing purposes
- Manage social media accounts and grow followers
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- Animation experience: Basic experience in Adobe After Effects is required; 2D animation interest, skills, and work samples are favorable.
- Familiarity with Adobe Cloud programs (After Effects, illustrator, Photoshop, inDesign)
- Basic web design experience (WordPress, HTML, CSS)
- Experience with or strong interest in online marketing
- Great written and verbal communication skills (Fluent English is required)
- Readiness to work in a fast-paced environment and adhere to deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously
- Graphics design: 1 year (Required)
- Web development (preferred)
Salary: €500 per month
For additional information or to submit your CV and motivation, please contact Jonathan Zwaan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or use the form at the bottom of this page.