Business Intelligence Developer- BI/Tableau
Rotterdam - Full-time
Business Intelligence Developer – exciting position for young talent!
A unique opportunity to join a growing data science company and make a serious impact on its growth! ShaleProfile provides oil & gas industry professionals with intuitive, fast and reliable analytics. We build smart and advanced algorithms to turn all the scattered public data into ready-made dashboards for efficient analyses.
To support our growth and develop new advanced features, we are looking for a Business Intelligence Developer. We are looking for young talent with a background in computer science / AI. We will provide training and coaching by our top experts, in the fields of BI development (Tableau), AI, UX, and data science and analytics.
Being part of ShaleProfile, you will have a real impact on the success of the company. For our BI work, you’ll be working closely with the founder and CEO. You are responsible for the development of our BI. You love building beautiful & insightful dashboards with awesome user experiences.
ShaleProfile is a privately held startup that has secured long-term funding in order to develop the best analytics solution for the shale oil & gas industry. The founder and investors have decades of experience in developing advanced information systems, with a thorough understanding of the oil & gas industry. We are based in Rotterdam, at CIC in the Groothandelsgebouw, an inspiring work environment with dozens of other startups, right next to Rotterdam Central Station.
Our customers are located all around the world, with an interest in the latest developments in the shale oil & gas industry: the industry itself (geoscientists), the financial sector (banks, investment groups), and the educational sector (universities).
- Successful track record designing user-friendly and responsive user interfaces/applications
- Strong background and interest in data analytics
- Working experience with Tableau Desktop or other BI/reporting tool
- Great design skills
- Strong communication skills, especially in an environment of top professionals
- Excellent English speaking and writing capabilities
- Experience with statistical packages such as R is a pre
- BSc / MSc or equivalent experience in the field of Computer Science/Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence and/or Mathematics/Statistics is a pre
ShaleProfile offers excellent working conditions, a good income package and a share option arrangement.