A unique opportunity to join a growing startup and make a serious impact on its growth! ShaleProfile sets out to bring transparency to the US shale oil and gas industry. Originally started as a hobby, the free blog has now turned into a professional visualization and analytics platform, with endless opportunities for growth and expansion. After ample validation and great early traction with customers, we are now looking to expand our team with a Marketing & Communications specialist (copywriter – native English preferred)
As a marketing / copywriting intern, you main job will be conceptualizing and writing great work for ShaleProfile Analytics. You’ll work closely with our growth hacker and COO to deliver value by developing awesome text and content that will be delivered through various media channels, including branded content, digital experiences and platforms (social media, www), complete 360-degree advertising campaigns, and more.
You will also have the opportunity to take part in our brainstorming sessions, freely express your creative ideas, with the high likelihood of having them implemented!
If you are ambitious and obsessed with words, if you find yourself seeking out the latest and greatest campaigns; if you have fun working with other creative people who spend their days talking about great ideas and how to bring them to life: then you could be ShaleProfile copywriter material!
Our office is based at CIC in the Groothandelsgebouw in Rotterdam (a hub for startups and creative people) right outside Rotterdam Central Station.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Jointly develop social media marketing content (copywriting)
• Maintain ShaleProfile’s twitter, LinkedIn and other social media feeds
• Develop taglines, value propositions, short stories / used cases
• Edit blog and other online and offline content
• Jointly develop collateral (hardcopy) for tradeshows (copywriting)
Qualifications and skills:
• A current student or recent graduate from a relevant undergraduate (copywriting, advertising, communications, journalism)
• Native-level command of written English
• Excellent writing skills and attention to detail – must be able to write persuasive technical copy that is clear and concise
• Ability to think creatively
• Adobe Creative Suite (preferred but not required)
• Affinity with technology
• Experienced with social media such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn