ShaleProfile Analytics Professional provides you with more than 15 highly intuitive dashboards, designed to answer your key questions on any and all US shale developments.
Our database contains more than 100 thousand horizontal wells from 10 US states and includes historical production data, location data (laterals), completion data, and several other types of data. This data is sourced from state agencies and FracFocus.org. Significant effort is made to ensure a high level of completeness and accuracy of the data.
The dashboards aim to address topics such as:
- Understand the realistic ultimate recovery in an area of interest
- Compare operator performance
- Analyze how well performance is affected by over-drilling
- Understand how the GOR is changing in certain areas
- Check well productivity based on a normalized basis
- Explore the hottest drilling locations
- Analyze trends in lateral length and proppant loading by operator