ShaleProfile Analytics Professional is created for industry professionals, from small E&P companies to large corporations and from financial institutions to oil field services companies. It delivers powerful analytics capabilities through beautiful dashboards on your desktop or mobile device and provides access to all underlying production and completion data.
ShaleProfile Analytics Professional provides you with more than 15 highly intuitive dashboards, designed to answer your key questions on important US shale developments, such as well productivity and completion techniques.
Our database contains data on more than 100 thousand horizontal wells in 13 US states and includes historical production data, location data (laterals), completion data, and several other types of data. This data is sourced from state agencies, FracFocus.org, and other sources. Significant effort is made to ensure a high level of completeness and accuracy of the data. Any inaccuracies detected by our algorithms are automatically corrected wherever possible.
This service will give you always access to the latest data, as provided by our sources. Almost all dashboards can be opened full-screen. Exporting of the data within the dashboards to CSV file (e.g. Excel) is enabled.
Some of the key questions that you will be able to quickly answer are:
- What is the realistic ultimate recovery of wells in a particular area
- How has well productivity changed, on a normalized basis?
- What are the main completion drivers behind well productivity
- How do operators compare in terms of well performance?
- How has the GOR changed, and is it affecting production.
- How much water is produced
- Where are rigs currently drilling horizontal wells, and what was the historical rig count in an area.
- Analyze trends in lateral length and proppant loading by operator
- Who are the leading operators or formations, and where are the related wells exactly located
- How many wells are drilled, producing, inactive, or plugged.