In this monthly report, we will analyze the latest developments in the major tight gas basins in the US, including the Marcellus, the Haynesville and the Utica. We specifically take a closer look at the Haynesville, which has seen an increase in interest relative to the other basins.
Here’s what we cover in this report:
- Where does the horizontal rig count stand today?
- How much natural gas is produced from horizontal wells in the major tight gas basins?
- What is the long-term gas outlook for these basins based on current activity levels?
- How do the Marcellus and the Haynesville compare in terms of well productivity?
- Who are the top producers in the Haynesville?
- Which operators have the best (and worst) performing wells in the Haynesville?
THE MAJOR TIGHT GAS BASINS UPDATE- June 2020
Enter your name and email below. We will email the report to you right away.