In this monthly report we will analyze the latest developments in the major tight gas basins in the US, including the Marcellus, the Haynesville and the Utica.
Here’s what we cover in this report:
- Where does the horizontal rig count stand today?
- How much natural gas is produced from horizontal wells in all tight basins?
- What is the long-term tight gas outlook with current drilling activity?
- Who are the top producers in the tight gas basins?
- How do the Marcellus and the Haynesville compare in terms of well productivity?
- Which large operators have the best (or worst) wells in the Marcellus?
THE MAJOR TIGHT GAS BASINS UPDATE- MAY 2020
Enter your name and email below. We will email the report to you right away.